The new ClarityChat is an affordable and easy-to-use sound amplifier that allows you to easily hear in virtually any setting. This subtle design provides a powerful sound boost while remaining discrete.
- 100% Digital
- Discrete behind-the-ear (BTE) style
- Eight-channel wide dynamic range compression to differentiate noise from speech
- State-of-the-art 12 band noise reduction to quiet environmental noise
- Dynamic speech enhancement
- Voice prompts for low battery warnings, program settings, and min/max volume controls
- Adaptive feedback cancellation technology reduces whistling and squeaking
- Sound suppression for sudden loudness
- Telecoil (T-Coil) program for clearer sound while using a telephone or cell phone
- Four programmable memories for different listening needs
- One battery provides 7-10 days of usage
Thanks to ClarityChat, the days of going through troublesome processes or paying extraordinary prices for hearing help are in the past. ClarityChat provides hearing help that doesn't break the bank. Plus, the ClarityChat is very easy to use and maintain.
The program control button on the side of the device allows you to choose between four program settings. By firmly pressing and holding the program control button for 1 second, you advance the program setting as indicated by voice prompts. Simply use the program that sounds the best to you (as every person's needs are slightly different):
- PROGRAM 1: Recommended program for all listening environments
- PROGRAM 2: Ideal for noisy environments such as restaurants or social settings
- PROGRAM 3: Perfect for 1:1 conversations, while watching TV, or in any quiet environment
- PROGRAM 4: T-COIL/TELECOIL MODE: Recommended for clearer sound when using a telephone, cell phone or induction loop system. Looped locations often include churches, theaters, and concert halls.
The ClarityChat is available in Single (monaural) or Double (binaural) options, and beige or silver color options.