The Eko Core Digital Stethoscope is crafted to provide superior audio quality, noise reduction, and enhanced sound. This amazing tool features analog and digital capabilities, and can even be purchased as a digital attachment to your existing stethoscope!
- Analog and digital auscultation with the first analog to digital toggle
- Best-in-class sound with 40x audio amplification to hear even faint heart and lung sounds
- Clear audio reproduction with advanced high-pass ambient noise reduction in digital mode
- Clinical versatility for use with heart, lung and bowel sound auscultation
- Smart power use with a long-lasting rechargeable battery and Bluetooth low-energy technology for 9-hours of continuous use
- Traditional ergonomics designed to honor classic stethoscope craftsmanship, quality, balance and durability
- Mobile and Web App to view, record, share and analyze sounds anytime, anywhere
- FDA Cleared and HIPAA Compliant
Plus, the robust mobile and web apps wirelessly connect to your Eko Core Digital Stethoscope and are equipped with a number of exciting features:
- Record, playback and share sounds for specialist consults, referrals, education, or care team collaboration
- Live stream your stethoscope to a remote clinician in real-time to streamline your telemedicine practice
- Download PDF and MP3 reports to integrate with presentations, reports and patient medical records
- Safe directly to your EHR with Eko's growing list of partners
- Refresh your memory with the ability to look up and save previously recorded sounds
1-Year manufacturer’s warranty.
What's in the Box?
Eko Core Digital Stethoscope:
- Eko Core Attachment
- Cardiology Grade Analog Stethoscope with Pediatric and Adult Diaphragms
- Wall Charger and Charging Cable