The A1600 with Bluetooth now allows individuals who depend on their mobile phones as their basic communication device, to benefit from the full range of amplification and frequency control, as well as comfort and features that ClearSounds amplified phone have to offer.
Amplifies incoming voice up to 40 dB.
Cell phone sharing capabilities
If you pair and connect your cell phone to your ClearSounds phone, you can use the phones together, in these ways:
- Use the ClearSounds handset or base to place a call using your cell phone line.
- Use the ClearSounds handset or base to answer a call that was placed to your cell phone.
- Switch cell phone calls back and forth between your cell phone and the ClearSounds phone.
- Simultaneously converse on a landline call and a cell phone call using the ClearSounds handset and base.
Cell phone sharing advantages
By using the ClearSounds A1600BT phone for a cell phone call, you enjoy A1600BT features that might not be available on the cell phone. Here are some of the features on your ClearSounds phone that you can use during a cell phone call:
- No searching for the cell phone to place or receive a cell call on the ClearSounds phone. The cellphone must simply be within Bluetooth range of the ClearSounds base.
- Converse on the ClearSounds phone while your cell phone charges.
- Dial a cell phone call using the ClearSounds phone inbound calls list, redial list or phonebook.
- Enjoy the ClearSounds phone enhanced volume (including ringtone volume), enhanced visual ring notification and enlarged keys.
- Converse hands free using the ClearSounds phone speakerphone, headset or neckloop.
- Converse on the ClearSounds phone with no concern about cell phone signal dropout.
- Use the ClearSounds mute and hold features.
- While using the ClearSounds phone to converse on a cell phone line, receive or place a landline call at the same time