ADCO has bundled the popular Sennheiser Flex 5000 TV Listening System with the best-selling HD 2.10 Headphones at a price you'll love!
The Sennheiser HD 2.10 ultra-lightweight headphones deliver dynamic sound reproduction with a powerful bass response and may be folded together when not in use.
- Ultraslim foldable design
- Closed-back on-ear design
- Noise isolation from ambient noise
- Powerful bass
- Premium leatherette earpads
The NEW Sennheiser Flex 5000 TV System provides three different hearing profiles to enhance TV, movies or music PLUS a Speech Intelligibility feature that reduces TV background noise for added clarity.
This innovative product allows you to tailor the volume, the sound profile and even the speech intelligibility to your needs while using any wired headphone - virtually turning it into a wireless listening system.
- Includes ultralight MX 475 earphones but is compatible with any wired headphones or earbuds
- Three hearing profiles enhance your experience while watching TV, movies or listening to music
- Speech intelligibility provides unsurpassed speech clarity and reduces TV background noise
- Left/right balance control
- 30-meter range provides flexibility to move around
- 12 hours of continuous playing time per battery charge
- Full compatibility with digital and analog TV outputs
- The transmitter serves as a smart docking station for the receiver that charges the durable integrated batteries
- This system may be expanded to include an additional FLEX Receiver - SKU 6710 R
What's in the Box?
- Clip-on receiver with built-in rechargeable battery
- Docking station/transmitter
- MX 475 earphones
- Power supply unit with country adapters for EU, UK, US and AUS
- TV connection cable for 3.5mm headphone audio out
- TV optical cable for digital audio out
- Instruction manual
PLEASE NOTE: An RCA Adapter (for an analog audio output) is not included in the package. As an ADCO customer, we will automatically add this adapter into your shipment AT NO CHARGE. If you have any questions, please contact us.