This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Please contact us for product suggestions and alternatives - 800-726-0851.
The Day and Time Clock by Sonic Alert is an 8-inch digital clock with large, easy-to-read and non-abbreviated calendar. Designed specifically for those with Alzheimer's, dementia, memory loss or low vision, this clock helps users easily read the screen and reduce anxiety about the date and time in a format that is comfortable and easy to read.
- High-resolution 8-inch display spells out the time, week, month and date in large contrasting letters
- Two display settings allow users to choose between clock mode and the other "Now it is Sunday Night" mode, providing reassurance for those struggling with anxiety over reading clocks and calendars
- Easily helps users differentiate between day and night. Those living with memory loss may have trouble knowing if it is day or night, morning or afternoon. The Day and Time clock clearly displays the words Morning, Afternoon, Evening and night. Spelling the words out with no abbreviations makes every day easier for senoirs suffering from memory loss due to dementia and Alzheimers or those with eye strain.
- For users with low vision or macular degeneration, the sharp, non-glar, clear display may be easily seen across the room
- The sleek, contemporary design makes this clock perfect for any setting.
- Time display may be changed from 12 to 24 hour settings
- Dimensions: 8.5" wide x 6.75" high x 1" deep and 8" diagonal display screen.
- May be used as a desk or wall clock
- A/C adapter (included) required to operate - does not run on batteries
- One year manufacturer's warranty