Ear Suspenders Hearing Aid Headband - Teen/Adult
Ear Suspenders are carefully designed to offer peace of mind for parents of children who wear hearing aids! Each headband is lined with silicone for a non-slip grip and is fully adjustable to allow for a comfortable fit.
- Silicone sleeves slide up and down the headband, allowing you to align the hearing aids perfectly to the ears
- Headband is lined with silicone for a non-slip grip
- Fits standard hearing aid sizes
- Accommodates both monaural (single) and binaural (dual) hearing aids
- Available in sixteen colors!
- Step 1: Adjust the headband length to fit head. Make sure the sleeve(s) are facing the same direction.
- Step 2: Slide the sleeve (on logo side) to sit at or just above the logo. The sleeve should never sit below the logo.
- Step 3: Remove the earmold from the ear hook. Then, insert the ear hook first, up through the bottom (widest) opening from the back
- Step 4: Pull the tab at the bottom of the sleeve over the bottom half of the hearing aid. Reposition the sleeve to avoid covering the mic or any buttons. At this stage, the hearing aid should be fully positioned inside of the sleeve.
- Step 5: Repeat steps for the second sleeve for bilateral users.
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.