Williams Sound Pocketalker 2.0 Patient Communication Kit
The Williams Sound Pocketalker® 2.0 personal amplifier makes it easier for you to hear what's important and tune out unnecessary background noise. The tools in this kit are designed to help strengthen communication and minimize frustration associated with healthcare provider-to-patient interaction; from clinic visits, senior living facilities or hospital room discussions this kit is the perfect solution for any professional environment.
The Pocketalker 2.0 works hard to amplify specific sounds, helping you to hear what you want to hear more clearly while reducing distracting background noise. Using this personal amplifier is easy: simply plug your headphone or earphone into the headphone jack, position the internal microphone near the preferred sound, and adjust the volume to your comfort. This means there is minimal staff training required in order to incorporate the Pocketalker 2.0 into your processes and procedures. May be used with or without hearing aids.
- ADA Compliant
- Up to 63dB of amplification
- Tone control
- Balance control (left/right ear)
- Omnidirectional microphone AND plug-in mic
- Functions as a T-Coil receiver in looped environments
- Comfortable and slim, ergonomic design
- Includes 2x AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Rechargeable battery can last up to 105 hours (when optional recharging kit is purchased)
- Compatible with neckloops (not included)
- Accommodates a variety of earphones and headphones
- 5-year warranty - 90 days on accessories
- PKT 2.0 personal amplifier (includes internal microphone)
- HED 024 stereo headphones
- MIC 014-R plug-in (no cord) microphone
- BAT 010-2 two AAA alkaline batteries
- WCA 007 WC 3.5mm male to 3.5mm female cable with mounting clips
- RCS 003 lanyard
- CCS 043 System Carrying Case
- EAR 045-100 Disposable Sanitary Headphone Covers (100 pack)
- WND 012 Sanitary Microphone Covers (100 pack)
- Cleaning Instructions
All disposable products are available separately as needed.
- Max gain: 63dB
- Dimensions: 4.9" L x 2.0" W x1.0"H
- Weight: 3.1oz (with batteries)
- Battery type: 2x AAA Alkaline (rechargeable battery kit available separately)
- Battery life: Up to 105 hours with typical usage
- Low battery indicator: Power "on" green light on front panel flashes
- Warranty: 5 years
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.