Collection and use of your information:
When you visit our Web site, you may provide us with information about yourself, your firm or company and your practices when you register or request a catalog. Information you knowingly choose to disclose is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information is collected on an aggregate basis as you browse our Web site. If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We do not sell, share, or distribute any personal information provided to us with any third parties outside of ADCO except in the following circumstances:
- To authorized third party vendors (such as shippers and credit card processors) for the limited purpose of providing you the requested information, goods or services for which we have retained the vendor
- In response to requests from local, state or federal law enforcement officials
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes
The information we collect is used primarily for billing orders and delivery of goods. We may also use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways.
- To notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
ADCO has security measures in place designed to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. We make every effort to protect any and all information collected on our website. All personal information stored on the ADCO website is encrypted and encoded using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We use SSL encryption to help protect data transmissions of personal information. When you place orders, we offer use of a secure server and all sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted into our database. All sensitive information provided to ADCO is only accessible by a limited number of authorized ADOC employees. Such persons have special access rights to our systems and are required to keep the information secure and confidential
How to opt-out, remove or modify information you’ve provided
Occasionally we may use the information we collect to notify you of new products or special offers we think you will find valuable. We realize not all of our users wish to receive additional information from us. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by sending us a message using our contact form. We will remove our information from our contact list. You may also make any changes, additions or deletions to your e-mail subscriptions by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Google Advertiser Features
We use all features of Google Advertiser Features. This includes obtaining specific visitor cookie data, such as the source, medium and keyword used to visit our website. Google Analytics does not store any visitor specific data and we will not use visitor specific data in any way related to Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Remarketing. and other third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on visitor’s past visits to our website. You can opt-out of Google Advertiser Features at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/