Return & Exchange Policy
ADCO Hearing Products is a Small Business. As such, we will gladly take the time necessary to help you find the perfect product that meets your needs.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have, our product experts and customer service staff are here to assist you in any way possible. We offer a 30-DAY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE on all of the assistive devices available on our website! Read more about this guarantee by clicking here .
If you need to return a product:
You MUST obtain an Return Authorization number prior to sending your product back by calling our Customer Service team at 800-726-0851 or 303-794-3928.
- Returns must occur within 30 days from the date of purchase
- We will not accept items if they are not complete (including packaging, accessories, instruction booklet and all other items that were included in the original package)
- Items that are missing parts or have been damaged will be rejected or be subject to a restocking fee up to 50% of the purchase price depending on the missing pieces/damage.
- Hygiene items or any product that comes in contact with a hearing aid, Cochlear implant or other hearing device may not be returned or exchanged. This includes all clinical supplies, hearing aid care items (including clips and cords) and ear care products (including hearing protection).
- Batteries (all sizes/styles) are final-sale - we do not accept returns of any battery
- Please note that international orders are not eligible for a refund on shipping charges
Please repack the merchandise carefully in a separate box or package (do not ship the item in the product packaging only, as it will be damaged in shipment and rejected). Clearly mark the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the shipping package. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE PRODUCT PACKAGING.
Send the merchandise to:
ADCO Hearing Products
ATTN: Returns Department
4242 S. Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
Customers are responsible for shipping charges on returned and exchanged merchandise. Shipping charges are nonrefundable once your order has been shipped.
Most products that we sell do qualify for an exchange in the event that the wrong item was accidentally ordered. Please note that hearing aid accessories, ear care products, and hygiene items may NOT be exchanged for health and safety reasons.
If you have any other UNOPENED product that needs to be exchanged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-726-0851 to request an exchange RMA. ADCO does not provide prepaid return labels for exchange items.
All merchandise is sold with the manufacturer’s warranty and instructions for warranty accompany each product. No other warranty or guarantee expressed or implied is made. Manufacturer’s warranties are provided for the customer. Merchandise that fails within the warranty period should be returned directly to the manufacturer with a copy of the receipt. If you need a copy of your receipt, please contact us.
Defective merchandise returned within the first 30 days of purchase will be exchanged with the same item.
If your product fails within the warranty period, but it outside of the 30-day return period, you may contact the manufacturer directly or you may contact us for assistance - our customer service team is always available. It is our goal to ensure that you love your purchase for the full life of the product, and if we can assist you in any way please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.