Bellman Visit Alarm Clock Receiver BE1380
The Bellman Visit Alarm Clock will wake you with a loud alarm, flashing lights and vibrations from the included bed shaker when it's time to get up. Additionally, this alarm clock is a fully functioning receiver for all Bellman Visit transmitters, and will notify you when the doorbell or telephone rings, when the baby needs your attention, or when any of the other in-use transmitters indicates an event occurring.
- Loud sound up to 100dB ascending alarm that spans multiple frequencies
- Intense lights flash to help wake you up (four flashing LED lights)
- Includes a powerful bed shaker
- Night light option
- "Smart" snooze automatically reduces in time from 9 to 2 minutes in two minute intervals so you don't oversleep
- RJ-11 jack to connect your telephone for built-in phone ring notification
- Large LCD display with adjustable backlight
- Battery backup keeps your alarm clock working in the event of a power outage
- UL217/ UL2034/ ULcS531/ CSA 6.19 Certified
- Weight: 13.7oz
- Dimensions: 4.7" W x 4.3" H x 3.6" D
- 12/24 hour time format
- Battery backup powers all functions during a power outage, including the bed shaker and LED lights (4x AAA rechargeable batteries included)
- Alarm clock
- Bed Shaker
- Power Supply Cord
- 4x AAA Rechargeable Batteries
- Instruction manual
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.