Bellman Visit Mobile Phone Sensor BE9250
The Bellman & Symfon Visit phone sensor instantly lets you know when you receive a new call, email or message on your cell phone or tablet. Place it on the device’s screen and connect it to the telephone transmitter (required) to be alerted when someone is trying to reach you.
- Activates telephone/multipurpose transmitter which in turn signals any Bellman Visit receiver (required)
- May be used with the Bellman & Symfon Alarm Clock Pro or Alarm Clock Visit
- Activated when display lights up on smartphone or tablet
- Dimensions: 0.9" diameter, 1.3" high
- Optical detection: activated by the screen light
- Light sensitivity: Visible light > 3 lux
- Sensor Connection: 2.5mm tele jack plug
- Adapter: 3.5mm tele jack plug
- Battery: 1x AAA 1.5V alkaline battery
- Battery lasts approximately 1 year
- Visit Cell phone sensor
- 3.5mm cord with battery jack
- 1x AAA battery
- User Manual
- Note: The Visit Telephone Transmitter is NOT included and is required for this device to function
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.