SLED177 LED Strobe Light
The First Alert BRK Model SLED177 is a hard-wired strobe light for use with other BRK models including 9120, 9120B and CO5120BN. It is, designed to be ADA compliant for providing a visual warning of fire or carbon monoxide danger. Appropriate for residential and institutional applications including sleeping rooms of hospitals, hotels, motels, dormitories, and other multifamily dwellings.
- You must purchase the BRK 9120, 9120B or CO5120BN to use this strobe light - it is not a stand-alone product
- Smart strobe has a separate flash pattern for smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- 177 candela Xenon strobe meets UL 1971 requirements and flashes 60 times a minute
- Interconnectable with up to 18 devices, 12 of which can be smoke alarms
- Meets ADA requirements
- Designed for quick and easy installation by a licensed electrician
- Slim design - half the depth of a standard strobe alarm
- Weight: 0.79lbs
- Color: White
- Battery backup: No
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.