Bellman & Symfon Visit Vibrating Pager Receiver BE1230
The Bellman & Symfon Visit Vibrating Pager Receiver receives signals from the Bellman Visit transmitters and alerts using vibrations and lights for the various alarms. Suitable for deaf, hard of hearing, or deaf/blind individuals. This pager allows you to move freely around in your home and still be notified of important household events.
- May be used with up to four transmitters of the same kind (i.e. you may have up to four door transmitters, and the receiver will show you exactly which door needs your attention)
- Approximate operating range: 100 feet
- Uses vibrations and lights to notify you of transmitter activity
- Range: up to 100 feet
- Weight: 0.53 lbs
- Battery operated: 1x AAA alkaline (included)
- Pager Receiver
- Belt Clip
- Safety Cord
- 1x AAA alkaline battery (note: Optional charger may be purchased to eliminate the need for replacement batteries - see SKU 5103 C)
- Instruction manual
Note: In order to be notified of any household events, signalers/transmitters must be purchased separately.
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.