Dry & Store Global II
The Dry & Store Global II is an electrical appliance for use at home to care for and maintain all types of hearing instruments such as hearing aids, cochlear implants, and PSAPs. This dryer combines three essential elements needed for effective drying: heat, moving air and a desiccant that drives the relative humidity down and captures the moisture that is released.
During the first 90-seconds, a germicidal lamp will sanitize your hearing instrument. After this phase has completed, the conditioning continues for 8 hours. The auto-shutoff feature will ensure your Dry & Store Global II has been powered off while continuing to safely store your hearing instruments until they are needed.
- One button operation
- Single drying compartment accommodates up to two cochlear implants or four BTE hearing aids
- UV-C lamp kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Quiet fan circulates warm, dry, temperature-controlled air
- Additional Dry-Brik desiccants are available to purchase in a package of 3.
- Weight: 1lb, 3oz
- Dimensions: 7.2'' wide x 4.9'' deep x 3.3'' high
- Drying Compartment size: 3.9'' x 2.9'' x 1''
- Global II Dryer
- Power adapter
- Dri-Brik Desiccant
- User Guide
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.