Jodi XL Vacuum Pump with Air Pressure
Jodi XL Vacuum Pump with Air Pressure is ideal for facilities looking for a multi-use machine. This vacuum is ideal for moisture issues cleaning vents, and removing wax using liquids.
- Can be used to clean: CIC, ITC, ITE, RIC, Open Ear Thin Tube & Earmolds
- Heated desiccator to remove atmospheric moisture in the chamber as well as in the hearing instrument and the transducers
- Vacuum designed to pull wax and debris from sound bores
- Pressure designed to blow air to clean out vents (note: it is not recommended that pressure is used to blow air into microphone or receiver ports)
- Three needles specifically designed for hearing instruments and two reamers are included
- Pump rated for 2000 hours of continuous operation
- Desiccant can be rejuvenated by microwaving
- Average six months of use from one filter
- Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 2.5"
- Blue coiled tubing extends to a full length of 35"
- Vacuum pump: 22"/Hg
- Pump Desiccator: 22.5"/Hg
- Large Desiccator chamber measures 4.5" diameter x 2.5" tall.
- Power supply: Energy Star desktop transformer, accepts ac voltage from 100-240vac, operating at 50/60Hz converting to 12V DC. Interchangeable AC cords are available as required.
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.