Williams Sound Hearing Hotspot PLA90
Compact and easy to install, this portable induction loop system readily accommodates individuals with hearing difficulties--at a bank teller window, information desk, store counter or anywhere customers/visitors need to hear what is being said. The PLA 90 picks up external voices with an integrated microphone or with an optional external microphone. The system transmits the spoken word directly and clearly to a listener’s hearing aid equipped with a T-Coil. Designed to meet ADA accessibility requirements.
- Users bring their own device (hearing aid with T-Coil)
- No charging or maintaining of receivers by the venue
- Magnetic signal couples directly to hearing aids equipped with telecoil (T-Coils)
- Headphone output for users without a hearing aid
- Can be used with optional loop receivers
- Can be portable or permanently installed
- Built-in microphone
- Optional external microphone
- Battery or AC powered
- 3-4 ft. (1m) range
- Auto shut-off on battery power
- Meets ADA / ADAAG guidelines
(1) Counter Loop
(1) Rechargeable 10x AA NiMH battery pack
(1) TFP 044 International Power Supply
- Dimensions: 7.9" x 7.3" x 2.9"
- Weight: 1.4lbs
- Range: 3-4 feet
- Microphone sensitivity: 60dB
- Input: 3.5mm mono jack for external microphone
- Output: 3.5mm stereo headphone
- Warranty: 2 years
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.