2022 Holiday Shipping Deadlines
During the holiday season, shipping cutoffs and deadlines can quickly impact your gift-giving plans. Plan ahead, shop early, and be sure to pay attention to deadlines if you are purchasing gifts during this time of year.
Remember, our free shipping is a combination of UPS and USPS, based solely off of the most economical method for delivery to your zip code. Christmas deliveries are never guaranteed.
If you are concerned about delivery prior to December 24th, please use the following recommendations for shipping:
UPS (Upgraded Shipping) - Cutoff Dates for 12/24 Delivery:
- UPS 3-Day Select: Ship before December 20
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Ship before December 21
- UPS Next Day Air: Ship before December 22
- UPS Ground: Standard service guarantees suspended during the holidays
Remember, normal transit times for expedited shipping do NOT apply during the holidays (i.e. overnight air will take 2-3 days for delivery)
USPS (Upgraded Shipping): Cutoff dates for expected delivery by 12/25
- USPS Retail Ground: Ship before December 17
- USPS First Class Mail: Ship before December 17
- USPS Priority Mail: Ship before December 19
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Ship before December 23
Please remember that our free shipping options likely will not guarantee delivery before Christmas when placed during the month of December. PLEASE CONTACT US if you are concerned about delivery dates so we can assist you with your options: 800-726-0851.