Williams Sound Counter Loop Kit PLA CL SYS 1
The Williams Sound Counter Loop Kit is a complete kit for applications where there is no amplified audio system present. a 12” nylon fabric mat (containing a two-turn loop with resistor) is installed under any non-metal counter, and produces a 36” x 36” magnetic field for T-Coil Equipped hearing aid users.
Ideal for counter top hearing assistance applications. Applications include: Kiosks, Pharmacies, Bank Teller Windows, Ticket Windows, or any application where close-range hearing assistance (via hearing aid T-Coil) is desired. Can also be used as a portable system for meetings as a chair loop or other creative applications.
- Magnetic signal couples directly to hearing aids equipped with T-Coil
- May be used with loop receivers (optional)
- Mic, line and digital inputs
- Automatic gain control
- Volume and tone control
- Loop status light
- Compact and lightweight
- (1) PLA 240 Loop Amplifier
- (1) PLM 001 Power Loop Mat
- (1) MIC 027 Directional Microphone
- (1) STD 005 Microphone Stand
- Power loop mat lead wire length: 16ft
- Power loop mat weight: 0.5lbs
- PLA 240 dimensions: 7"W x 1-5/8"H x 6"D
- PLA 240 weight: 1.6 lb
- Controls: Rotary volume control, rotary tone control, on/off power switch, source selector switches, priority switch
- Warranty: 2 years
Ships FREE today
All in-stock orders placed before 5pm EST (Mon-Fri) will ship the same day. Ground shipping is FREE within the 48 contiguous United States for all orders over $9.95. Expedited shipping options, as well as ground shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico are available for an extra charge.
Returns & Exchanges
Qualifying products may be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund. Please note that hearing aid accessories, hygine items and ear care products cannot be returned. Please CLICK HERE to review our full returns policy.